Residential Investor Rehab Loans Hard Money
Do you own an existing investment property? If so, you may be able to cross collateralize to get up to 100% financing for your next project. 100% fix and flip financing for rehab loans are available, construction loans, fix and flip residential real estate acquisitions. Real estate investors with existing properties can get a 100% financed private real estate loan to get that property to work for you.
What types of property qualify?
- Commercial real estate
- Residential real estate
- Multi family
- Single family homes
- Mixed use
80% LTV Financing Rehab Loans
Typical LTV for standard rehab fix and flip loans are 65-75% LTV. Lenders are looking for qualified investors that add “skin in the game” and have performed successful rehab loans before.
What documents are usually required for rehab loans?
- Purchase Agreement Summary of Rehab Work to be Completed After-Repair-Value Appraisal (our due diligence)
- Title policy, pictures of rehab property, Home inspection, 3 months of bank statements
- 2 years minimum of IRS tax returns
- 3 Most Recent Check Pay-stubs
- Signed 4506-once an investor has been approved, funding of subsequent transactions is quick. It may not necessary to re-apply for repeat transactions.